Natural masks for radiant skin. Worth a try! Try the following recipes for face masks to get a brighter and more even complexion. They are simple and easy to perform that you can do without leaving your home. Natural masks for radiant skin:
1- Exfoliating Tomato Facial Mask
Tomato is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals. While sugar is considered an exfoliator.
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon honey
0.5 kg organic tomatoes
- Crush a tomato in a glass bowl, then add honey and brown sugar.
- Massage the mixture on your face and leave for 5 minutes. Then rinse and dry your face.
2- Almond face mask
An almond face mask can work wonders with the color of your skin. Use it twice a day for two weeks for best results.
- Soak 3-4 almonds using milk in the morning. Then, in the evening, mash this almond in milk to form a paste.
- Apply paste on face and leave overnight.
- Wash with cold water in the morning.
Note: Use this mask daily if you have dry skin. For oily skin, use twice a week.
3- Citrus mask
Grapefruit and lemon juice are rich in citric acid, which is considered a powerful antioxidant and natural exfoliator. This face mask is ideal for oily skin.
- a teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- a teaspoon of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
1 egg white
2 teaspoons sour cream
- Beat and mix egg white until light.
- Mix lemon juice, grapefruit juice and sour cream.
- Mix the mixture with egg white. Apply the mixture on your face.
- Leave on for at least 15 minutes, then rinse and dry your face.
4- Facial cleanser with cinnamon
This is a good face mask that combines lactic acid and milk that exfoliates. Cinnamon stimulates the skin, and chamomile soothes.
2 teaspoons of milk powder
1 teaspoon fresh chamomile tea
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon organic honey
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl to make a soft paste.
- Apply the paste on wet skin. Then leave for 2-3 minutes, then rinse and dry your face.